Saturday, February 28, 2009

K3 Mini English Competition




Every class were asked to choose 3 kids to participate in the competition. I have chosen YAQIN, PRETTY PLOY and MILK, but the lattest felt lack of courage to participate and said to me, "Miss Lorna mai chop" I don't know if the spelling in Thai is correct, it means "I don't like". I looked for another kid and selected HUANG. The competition was done last 21st of february 2009. There were 9 kids and they were asked to spell 5 vocabularies by means of writing and read 5 sentences.

Luckily, there were 4 kids who became first in the competion and do you know what happened? Among the 4 kids, my 3 kids were included! It's an honor for me as their mentor....I was very proud of them!

No comments:

"How to become teachable" 

#POWER Proverbs 1:7- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instructions. 1. Passion to learn   ...