Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Cry of Happiness




This morning at about 9:00 in the morning, we had the K3 graduation at my beloved school(hehehe). I was happy that they are going to graduate and at the same time I was sad because for the whole year we'd been together and even they were naughty sometimes, I became so close to them. I'll gonna miss all of you, yet the memories will remain within me! GOOD LUCK to your new stage of life!

After the ceremony, YES! its posing time...all my kids asked me to take a picture with them....ooh come one MISS LORNA...say cheese and give your sweetest SMILE.. I was touched when one of the parents gave me a big bouquet of orchids.....thanks KHUN ME (that's from MILK's mother) one of the brightest in my class and she'd been close to me....good luck kiddo!

No comments:

"How to become teachable" 

#POWER Proverbs 1:7- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instructions. 1. Passion to learn   ...