Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What's on your mind?

I am really excited at first, kc ang baby ko ngaun e mag-aaral na...as a mom, i want everything to be good for him, the books, the uniforms, everything is ready for him...am not expecting that something like this will happen, he's doing great with the lessons, ahead of the others in terms of English lessons..but his attitude needs to be developed,

>>searching, thinking about the better way to do, the better solution to adapt, the better choice to make about my UNICO HIJO, my head is aching!!!!!!!

>>nasasaktan ako sa mga ngyayari, sana naging Thai n lng ako para thai na rin anak ko, ng sa ganun, marinig nila ako! hindi yong pinoy ako kaya cila ang unawain ko, naiintindihan ko, hindi 100% disiplinado anak ko but i'm a mom, i'm praying & trying to correct him, stopping means giving up, i'm willing to wait for his development, sana andyan kau to support me not to push me to give up!

>>mahirap mag-expect, that's the lesson I learnt, it's hard to beg and have a negative response..somehow, I am thinking sana I know what will happen para d na me nagtry and expect, am asking to myself, kung naging Thai kaya ako then, the school ask the teacher that she wants to transfer her son/daughter to another class, what will be the response, what will be the outcome, is it the same with mine? i think it's a big NO, anyways, it happened already, pinoy kase ako at isa pa makulit ang anak ko, big challenge ito, big problem ito, that's the way i see it as the way they see it,

>>mahirap explain what am i really feeling this time, salamat sa mga sumusuporta,mga pare, mga mare..friends!

and most especially to our dear God, please enlighten my mind and my son's too! I am surrendereing you everything...thank you, alleluia!

No comments:

"How to become teachable" 

#POWER Proverbs 1:7- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instructions. 1. Passion to learn   ...