Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's time to ponder!

I can compare myself with a bird, sometimes I feel I'm in a cage feeling hard to move, earnesting for freedom, I can't move my wings, can't fly....I'm just feeling terrible that my life is in constant motion, I want to move on for better.

Moving in a constant motion
made me lame
can't walk, can't move
just in an astray
Give me strengths
share me your thoughts
your trust that I can
do and touch you
the deepest part of you
you are void, I am feeling it
touch my deepest heart,
feel my emotions
I'm void too
your past is a part of you
don't let your present be
capture by your past
whatever it takes
find your past but make your present
better not for yourself
but for everyone..
Lucky is the person who is
entrusting everything to the Creator
capture the essence of your life
make the best of it.

There are times i am asking myself some questions that i can't really answer...things to ponder many times and think and breat deeply and ask WHY???? And it's quite difficult to answer a querry much more it's a Y????

No comments:

"How to become teachable" 

#POWER Proverbs 1:7- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instructions. 1. Passion to learn   ...