Thursday, March 5, 2009

chatting with my future sister-in-law

My youngest brother, TOX, has a girlfriend in the name of Anne. She's a very nice girl even I haven't met here in person I can say she'll gonna be a great wife......totoo ba 'to? She's very close to my family now, to my sister Mina and her kids Nicole and Nash, to Inay and Tatay, they like her much more TOX...no?????Yesterday afternoon half-past four up to maybe past 9, we use chicka buddies to communicate to each other, it's fun and what ca i say, the time passed by that I didn't notice it. Hey, Anne and TOX, love each other okay......kailan ang mainit na sabaw? hehehehe! GOD BLESS US!

No comments:

"How to become teachable" 

#POWER Proverbs 1:7- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instructions. 1. Passion to learn   ...