Saturday, July 11, 2009

JARED's 3rd BIRTHDAY


WITH MY MOM



WITH MY CLASSMATES AND FRIENDS


WITH NINANG CHRIS, NINANG BHING, NINONG TANTAN, NINANG ELENA AND FRIENDS


EATING

WITH MY CAKE

THE CAKE
It's my 3rd birthday. Thanks everyone for celebrating with me, giving me something to cherish on this special moment and extending your greetings and love to me. I am so delighted to have you everyone. Before my birthday,we went out to celebrate it earlier, stroll, take pictures, eat, play and enjoy.Wow! And most of all "Thank you LORD!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Ang galing naman ng may ari nito, very clean and organized. Keep it up and hope you continue updating your blog. It's worth it and lots of interesting stuff to read on.

regards,
MANgYAN(p",)

tsunami said...

tnx mangyan (p",) for visiting my site and leaving your comments.....hev a nice day!

"How to become teachable" 

#POWER Proverbs 1:7- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instructions. 1. Passion to learn   ...