Monday, May 4, 2009

AdjUsTiNg WiThOuT YoU iS a HaRd ThInG tO dO!

Being with you makes me complete! When you're away half of me was taken....i felt void! Something that able me to move is our angel....without him i don't know i am gonna be CRAZY...CRAZY.....thinking that the reason of your leaving is really an important one....leaving the one you Love and going to the one you care is really a thing to decide..a thing to pursue even one will suffer and another will be cared...I understand your decision that time and I am here to support you because I love you for what you are and I love the one you love, your beloved Mother, Mama Leda...she's a nice woman!!! And now you're going back here with mixed emotions again...happy that we'll be together again but worrying of the one you are leaving, your sick mother...Dad, whatever happens, i'll be here for you! God bless us! God bless our love ones!!!!

No comments:

"How to become teachable" 

#POWER Proverbs 1:7- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instructions. 1. Passion to learn   ...