Friday, March 27, 2009

The LAST DAY of Jared's March SUMMER CLASS















Jared: "It's swimming time!"

I love swimming and I'm not afraid of the pool. My teacher (M. Air)teaches me how to swim..You can see my teacher in class (M. Nok - the lady in a red blouse) and her assistant teachers...I'm always confused of their language..that's why in the class I'm always quiet...maybe it's because this is really my first time staying on class in a longer time. Last time, I was only in nursery class when nobody is going to take care of me....when my dad is out...going to Immigration Department for 90 days or when he has an interview or demo teaching...

No comments:

"How to become teachable" 

#POWER Proverbs 1:7- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instructions. 1. Passion to learn   ...