Thursday, March 13, 2008

VISA TRAVEL



CAMBODIA
When we entered Thailand, we were given a month visa. A month visa which easily gone by the wind. For an extension, we, accompany by other Filipino friends went to Cambodia to extend it for another month and this process lasted by July 2005.

A pose near PRANGIN MALL, Penang








BUKIT BENDERA








We were required for to get a NON-IMMIGRANT VISA for the application of work permit. We planned to visit Penang, Malaysia. My co-teachers and friends (Tristan, Eleazar, Bhing, Ate Jo, Yzen, Riza) and I applied for a NON-B and at the same time, we visited some tourist spots in the said island. We enjoyed sightseeing in the TOY MUSEUM (said to be in Guinness Book of record as the largest toy museum in the world). Swimming in BATU FERRINGI BEACH was so much fun! We went to BUKIT BENDERA. Afraid of the height, I just decided not to ride in the cable train but all of my companions did. The time they left me alone in the place made me sad and thought a lot. A long time passed and I felt bored so I went for walk. There, I met one of the taxi drivers who could speak English very well. It washed away the boring time. Until the time that my friends arrived, I was with a lot of drivers who accompanied me while waiting with them. I was happy even I didn't experience the ride. They were all dizzy and tired but happy for the new experience. They showed me the pictures they had taken up. Good for them! This happened last July 2005.

The visa lasted only for three months so there was a need again to go out of the country. We were three (Bhing, Tristan and I) who decided to go to Vientienne, Laos for another visa. This was November 2005. The stay was fine and we did a whole day round trip to some tourist spots through "Manong" the tuktuk driver that we rented. The said country was so peaceful and clean. We reached Mekong River, too and took some photos there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was truly a tragedy

"How to become teachable" 

#POWER Proverbs 1:7- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instructions. 1. Passion to learn   ...