Friday, March 7, 2008

All of the sudden.........


"There is nothing permanent in this world except CHANGE."

A simple student, eager to go along to her circle of friends in a school environment met a jolly man in the person of her husband was destined to be a teacher in a public school but unfortunately changed her path of life to being an educator outside of the country. Reminiscing the time that passed so fast, she with her husband couldn’t think could stay longer than 3 year in a country called “Land of Smile”. My life was a simple one. I didn't dream of traveling, what I just wanted is to have a family in my native land......but oh! it was swept away when I was apt to choose a decision...a decision that will change my life....a decision that will incur sets of consequences.......decision that deep in my heart, I felt hardship to choose. Reminiscing the past, a gap was made between my family and I......but I love my family so much and I love my boyfriend that so...........so God help me..that's the words my mouth uttered that time....and God answered my prayer.He helped me decide to choose to track a new path of life outside the country. Getting married was so easily done.....After a few days....YES! Here comes THAILAND (A Land of Smile).


After eight months of stay in this country, my two co-teachers and friends and I indulged ourselves of going to a neighbor country (Laos). I didn’t know that I was pregnant that time coz I’m still waiting for my monthly visit that didn’t seem to come. As I arrived home, I told my husband the fact that I missed it. Using a thing to test if I’m pregnant or not, answered my query and YES, it’s positive. Heaven knows how happy we were that time. Even there were lots of hindrances that came to our life, we’re still standing, thanks to our friends’ help. Every month I had an appointment to my OB (Dr. Chanin), a Thai doctor at Mission Hospital who really took care of me and my baby since the start up to the time of my operation. And yes, that was July 09, 2006 one o’ clock in the morning, a baby with more than three thousand grams was given a chance to see the beauty of the world. Before hand, we searched for so many names that will be given to the baby, if a girl (LORHEN AKEISHA) from the first syllable of our name and the second name was from African names. For a boy, we chose JARED AKEISH. I love Jared as a name..it deals about being a leader and a manly name. My family was always blessed by our Lord. Many people thought my baby is LORNA Jr. very much alike with my face everywhere you look, it’s my face that you can see but to others it seemed as my husband. He’s a very happy boy and a Canadian friend said: “Jared is the happiest baby I met in my life”. Yeah, that’s true.

No comments:

"How to become teachable" 

#POWER Proverbs 1:7- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instructions. 1. Passion to learn   ...